2 Disclosure and Use of Information
- When you visit, register an account and/or purchase Products on our Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including (for example) your name, your contact details and your bank details. We will collect and store this data together with other personal data we may collect from you from time to time, including (for example) from e-mails or other correspondence that you send to us. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
- The information that we collect and process about you will enable us to set up your account, and/or to supply to you the information, Products and/or Services that you request. We may also use your information:
- for fraud prevention;
- to contact you for your views on our Websites, Products and/or Services;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Websites, Products and/or our Services; and
- so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may contact you by post or, if you have given us the appropriate details, by telephone, SMS text message or by e-mail in respect of your registration and/or order and, if you have opted-in to receive such communications, in respect of any other services or special offers we may have available. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com clearly stating within your e-mail that you wish to unsubscribe from this service. Please note that you may continue to receive mailings for a short period whilst this change is being processed.
- We may provide you from time to time with information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. Please indicate whether you agree to receiving such information ("opt-in") by ticking the relevant box when you register with us. You may at any time request that we do not send you such information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you may still receive such information for a short period whilst this change is being processed.
- We may disclose your personal information to our sub-contractors, agents and members of our group of companies in order for them to provide our Services to you. We will ensure that such persons treat your information as confidential and use it only in respect of the provision of services to us and/or on our behalf.
- By using our Website you agree that we may use the information collected automatically such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit the Website and to customise the Website's content, layout and our Products and Services. We may share this information with third parties to help improve the Website and better serve our users.
- You agree that we may transfer your information outside of the EEA provided that we ensure any service provider based outside of the EEA safeguards your personal information in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or in respect of any fraudulent activity.
3 Links to Third Party Websites
4 Storage of Information and Security
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY COMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE LOST, INTERCEPTED, ALTERED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY YOU TO US OR ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY US TO YOU VIA THE INTERNET.
- We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or applicable legislation permits.
- We do not store, nor do we intend to store any financial details submitted to us, including credit and debit cards.
5 Correct Information
If any of the personal information that you have disclosed to us changes for whatever reason or you find that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as possible of the relevant changes by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Cookies are small files that are written or downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you access a website. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, we may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Website. The cookies from our Website allow us to store and quickly retrieve login information on your computer and provide data that we can use to improve the quality of our service. They also allow us to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our Website.
- Target Weight is a company registered in England and Wales under company number . Our main trading address is Target Weight, Beckside, Cartmel,
Cumbria LA11 7SP.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.