The Herbalife® Weight-Management product range is intended for use as part of a healthy diet in conjunction with regular physical activity. It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake.
Weight Control is achieved with a calorie-controlled eating plan. Only Formula 1 can be used as a meal replacement for weight control, all other products are food supplements and supporting products.
Results not typical; individual results may vary. All weight control claims refer to the Herbalife Weight Managemnt Programme which includes, amongst other things, a balanced diet, regular exercise, an adequate daily fluid intake and appropriate rest.
PLEASE USE THIS WEBSITE RESPONSIBLY.
2 Information About Us
The Website is operated by us, Target Weight. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number . Our registered office address is at Beckside, Cartmel,
Cumbria LA11 7SP. Our main trading address is at Target Weight, Beckside, Cartmel,
Cumbria LA11 7SP.
3 Your Access and Use
- You agree to use this Website in accordance with these Terms.
- The Website and its Content does not constitute an offer by us to sell or supply any Products or to provide advice in respect of any nutrition and/or personal care related services or other similar services. Any action that you take in response to viewing the Content is taken at your own risk.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice for any reason whatsoever. We give no guarantee as to the availability or continued availability of the Website.
- We may modify the Website and/or the Content at any time with or without notice to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge and whether or not such use was made from your computer. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website. You agree immediately to notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You agree that YOU WILL NOT:
- attempt to access our systems or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the Website, its Content and/or any software used in connection with the Website;
- post on or transmit to or from the Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party's rights or which may otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- use the Website for fraudulent or criminal activities;
- transmit any virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data onto the Website;
- use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the Website;
- monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein;
- "frame" or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this Website;
- take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorised access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or using the Website in respect of any fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity.
- If you breach the Terms we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the Website at any time.
4 Copyright and Trade Marks
- Unless otherwise stated, we and our licensors own the copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all Content and expressly reserve all rights in the same.
- You may print and download extracts from this Website for your own non-commercial use and in respect of your receipt of our Service, provided that you do not modify any of the Content, you do not use any graphics or photographs separately from their accompanying text and you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notification or other proprietary notices from such extracts.
- Unless we state otherwise, all other reproduction or use of extracts of Content is strictly prohibited. In particular, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
5 Linking to Website
- You may create a link from your own website to the Website provided that you obtain our prior written consent and provided that you only do so on the basis that you link to, and do not replicate, the home page of this Website and you DO NOT:
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- in any way imply that we endorse any properties, products or services other than our own;
- misrepresent your relationship with us or present any other false information about us;
- use any of our Content or trade marks without our express written permission;
- link from a website that is not owned by you; or
- display any content on your website that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke without prior notice any right we grant to you to link to our Website should you breach any of these terms and conditions.
6 Our Links to Other Websites
The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites which we provide solely for your convenience. We have no control over, and make no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third party websites and you use and rely on the same at your own risk.
7 Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
- WHILST WE USE OUR REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE WE DO NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OR ADEQUACY OF THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND RELY ON THE CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure.
7.2 Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from in particular (without limitation) Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures; electrical power failures; strikes, lock outs, or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; shortages of labour or materials; acts of God, fires, floods, storms, explosions, earthquake, subsidence, epidemics or other natural disaster; governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals; non-performance of third parties; loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning; the impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; or the impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
7.3 This clause will not limit your rights as a consumer under English Law.
8 Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
10 Governing Law
These terms and conditions and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree that any disputes arising in connection with the same will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.